Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rework order & confirmation

sameer_vidhate
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have created a normal production order. After completion of GI, operation confirmations and GR, it has been found that its rework. So I have completed quality inspection, transferred the material in unrestricted stock.

Now I have created rework order, in components I have maintained same FG, maintained settlement rule as parent order, and released it.

Now I have done GI and during operation confirmation it showing error as Balancing field "Profit Center" in line item 002 not filled. Because profit centre field has not been maintained in production order. So what is the solution?? (MTS scenario) Do I need to maintain profit center field manually??

And now during GR of parent order, system showing document does not contain any entry. What is the solution??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

Pls check below links.

Thx

Alok

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sameer,

Please check in material master you have maintained the valid profit center in Plant/StLoc view it will get copied to your production order. Also in production order you can assign the Profit Center in Assignment Tab.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

sameer_vidhate
Explorer
0 Kudos

Profit center has been maintained.

As per  knowledge Profit center should get copy in production order....which is not happening.

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sameer,

For second issue check whether automatic GR activated,check the back flush indicator for component item,check order status whether it released and check whether already stock posting done?

Try with manual goods movement in MB31/MIGO with adopting production order and see if that works?

BR
KK