cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD-FSCM Integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to debug the FSCM BADI UKM_CHECK_STEP while creating a Sales Order. But since the BADI is called through PI interfaces I'm unable to debug it. Can anyone please tell me how to debug it?

Thanks,

Sarif

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Jigang_Zhang张吉刚
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

as my understanding, it'll not trigger for real updates, but will trigger during simulation at BP.

0 Kudos

Hi Sarif,

If you want to control the payment term changes in sales order.

Go to the Tcode: OVA8 and chek the filed " Critical fields" which controls the payment term change.

Credit check against critical fields (fixed value dates)

The indicator controls the critical field check. If the field is selected,
the system checks whether critical fields have been changed.

Use

If a check is carried out, the following fields are relevant:

• Payment terms

• Additional value days

• Fixed value date

Note

Use this type of check for sales documents only.

Regards

Kajendran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why you want to debug? what is the issue are you facing? what business process is impacting?

If you aware  SAP standard functionality then no need to debug, it is clearly mentioned in SAP help documents 🙂

FYI..If you want to enable your FSCM credit management with SD you have to activate.. the BADI..Then FSCM Credit management will enable to use the FSCM Credit Management at SD...

And Once you are creating the Sales order system will give the warning or error message or workflow trigger or BP block or special attention update or Credit Decision document create and update the credit exposure will happen.. Based on your setup..

If FSCM credit management is other server and SD in other server then we need to go for the PI interface and If both are in same client/server then we have to for the web service configuration..

The below are the example webservices are

• CreditWorthinessQuery_In (synchronous)
  • CreditCommitmentNotification_In
  • CreditManagementAccountByIDQuery_In (synchronous)

If you are using the web service you can monitor or check go to transaction code SOAMANAGER and Click on web service configuration you will fine the activated web services

You may take help from your Basis or PI consultants.

You can find the complete configuration steps and SAP stander functionality follow the SAP help link

SAP Credit Management (FIN-FSCM-CR) - Business Process Configuration for FI-AR: Credit Management - ...

I hope I have clarified your question.

Good luck

Best Regards,

MSU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi M S,

Thanks a lot for the reply!

My requirement is that I have to implement a logic so that if the 'Payment Term(ZTERM)' field of a sales Order is changed to 'XXXX' then it will be blocked. To implement this I have done the below steps:

1.Create ZTERM as a custom checking paramater in SPRO

2.Implement the BADI UKM_CHECK_STEP with new check step '200'

3.Create a new rule with check step '200'

Now I have to write the code inside the BADI so that the check ZTERM = 'XXXX' is carried out(atleast that's what I think, I'm new to FSCM ). For that I need to debug the BADI implementation.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks,

Sarif

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In My opinion please first check with SAP is there any functionality available? In current project (DBM 8.0 Industry specific) SAP has provided the almost same kind of solution (Credit limit check on payment term).

and you are using the wrong BADI (May be I am wrong)

I will suggest to follow the below steps for your enhancement

Step 1: Create one table calling standard payment term table same like this with additional column based on your requirement (Note don’t hard code anything in your enhancement)

Step 2: Create then do the enhancement point on Follow-On Processes (BAdI: Create Additional Follow-On Processes)

Step 3: Then do your configuration in Define Events and Follow-On Processes. (You may required enhancement   BAdI: Follow-On Processes for Event)

I hope this will full fill your purpose

Just update your email address in your profile will share you some documents on the same

Best regards

MSU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've updated my email ID not sure why it's not showing. My alternate email ID is: sariful.besu@gmail.com. Thanks again for the help, I really appreciate it!

Regards,

Sarif

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per the SCN rule you can't give your email ID in reply/post, so kindly request you to remove your email id from post and just update in your profile

Thanks for your understanding

BR: MSU

Former Member
0 Kudos

oh.....I didn't know that! I tried to remove my Email id from the post but it's not letting me edit it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Fine but if your query is resolved, please reward points and mark thread as answered 

Former Member
0 Kudos

done....