Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OTRs not generating in TM 9.0

shaktiprasad_dash
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

While saving sales order in ECC TRS0 output type is triggering successfully and getting below error message.

My configurations are as follows for generating OTRs for each sales order, please go through below steps, screen shots and suggest if it is happening due to Basis issue.

1. In TM I have defined OTR as follows. Entered planning profile, Freight unit building rule, Freight unit building rule condition, Planning profile, value for Plan on req/con qty.

In TM org units assigned with Business system group, BSG org unit.

2. In ECC I have activated transfer of sales documents for a combination of sales area, sales order type, shipping condition, TM control key where transfer of sales orders, outbound deliveries check box selected.

Assigned TM Org units with ERP org units, Logical system name.

Output type TRS0 assigned with requirement type 27, sales order type assigned to output determination procedure.

TRS0 triggering successfully with green status.

3. Shipping point, Plant, Product, customer, vendor transferred to TM successfully and assigned to one business partner in TM.

3. While checking OTRs in below screen I do not find any OTRs related to my ECC orders.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shakti,

Could you also check in the tcode /SAPAPO/PPO2 (Edit Post Processing Order), If your message from TRSO is transmitted correctly from ERP and if it stuck in TM due to some error you can check with the mentioned tcode .

Thanks, Pravin

Bimal_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Can you please change the control key to the option "scheduling inactive" instead of 'scheduling active'? It looks like you don't have enough settings in TM for scheduling.