cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Cloud Application Studio 'Save' on Tickets

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I had attached an embedded component 'Batch Info' on the 'Ticket' Screen. For one of the section group, I want these fields (Claim Justified [dropdown], Status [dropdown], Comments [text]) should get Saved on 'Save' button of the Ticket.

I had created an association to the Service Request in my custom BO, added these fields in the extension object and in the script (BeforeSave) i want to save the values provided in these fields. Is this the right approach to achieve the desired result?

Any sort of information is welcome.

Thanks and Regards

Pragati

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sunil1101
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Pragati,

I dont know exactly what you want to do, however you can use embedded component in Ticket screen to show data from custom BO. You approach is OK.

You can get lot of help from this portal, just goto content and search.

for example below blog will help you

http://scn.sap.com/community/business-bydesign/studio/blog/2014/03/18/how-to-add-custom-bo-facets-to...

Regard

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

I have tried to add a custom facet to a standard BO. The data is shown correctly.

The question is (similar to what Pragati wants to achieve I supposed): is it possible to modify fields in this EC and save it here?

Thank you

Best regards

Linh

sunil1101
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi

We can create/enter/modify data using logic in beforesave or aftermodify of XBO, which will update/create data in custom BO.

In EC I have never tried a scenario where we can enter data in EC itself, I use EC only for display custom data in standard screen. But you can use a button(NEW or Edit) on EC which open custom QAF or QC screen to enter data which always stores custom BO.

Regard

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please give more information on what you want????