Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximize Grid and full screen marketing documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I´m using SAP B1 9.1 pl4 and maybe someone could help with two features:

1) Now at marketing documents you can maximize and restore grid. This feature simply doesn´t work in my installation! Nothing happen at a mouse click. Anyone knows what´s the problem?

2) The second feature is the full screen for some documents (sales order for example). In this version the screen doesn´t maximize full. The space for user fields stay even when the user fields information is unmark.

Thks,

Jean.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jean,

After analyzing my database, SAP concluded that the Maximize/Restore functionality does not work for users that have "shortcuts" defined.  I was also told that they are planning to fix this issue in PL 07, which is currently scheduled for the end of May.

However, please note that even though SAP seems to have identified the fix on their end, I have found that simply deleting user's shortcuts does not fix the issue in my current version (9.1 PL05).

Here is the note: 2148060 - You cannot select the 'Maximize/ Restore Grid' option in Marketing documents.

From SAP:

Dear Partner/Customer,

We would like to inform you that we plan to fix the incident you raised, in patch 07 for SAP Business One 9.1.

Please look for note number:  21408060 in the Service Marketplace to verify that the suggested fix we will perform is aligned with your expectations.

The next update of this incident will inform you of the delivery plan.

Thanks you for your patience.

Best regards,

Heath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jean,

I don't have a resolution for the maximize/restore grid bug, but I can tell you that this type of issue is occurring in my 9.1 PL05 database as well.  However, in my installation it seems that the functionality works fine for the manager account as well as for any other account that was marked as a 'superuser' prior to the upgrade.  But it doesn't work at all for any of the other users, even if I make them a superuser in PL05.  I tested the various users on the exact same Remote Desktop server while logged in as me (admin).  So I know it has nothing to do with anything in the Windows environment.

I have a support ticket in with SAP and will be sure to post any updates here as I receive them.

Regards,

Heath Gardner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if any user defualts has been set for all normal user? If it is yes then check font size for user. Try to lower font size and check.

Regards,

Chintan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the issue maximize windows Nagarajan help us with this note:  2112801 - Cannot maximize windows to fit the screen due to
unnecessary space reservation for UDFs in...

For the second issue cannot restore/maximize grid still persists. I installed SBODemo database and this functionality works well but with my own database simply doesn´t work.

Any other idea for this issue?

Tks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Unfortunately the maximum resolution on this notebook is 1377 x 768.

Taw-Fey, Tan

former_member184146
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

that's the issue Taw-Fey , i had the same issue on 1377 x 768 resolution on PL04 then i raised the ticket to SAP then they said this issue they have have resolved in PL05 , but you can see full screen on 1920X1080 resolution on PL04. but as you have already upgrade to PL05 and the issue is same now you can raise a incident to SAP support .you can refer my incident in which they told me that the issue is resolved in PL05.

--Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Manish,

i have already created a SAP ticket for this issue.

thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Upgrade to SAP 9.1 PL 05. It will solve your grid maximizing issue. Patch level 04 has issue with sizing.

Regards,

Chintan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chintan,

I am already in 9.1 PL05.

Taw-Fey, Tan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Taw-Fey, Tan,

It may be localization issue. You may need to raise ticket with SAP.

Our customers were facing exactly same problem as you are having but upgrading to PL 05 solve their issue.

Regards,

Chintan

Former Member
0 Kudos

my screen resolution is 1366 x 768

Seems like we have to wait for PL to fix.

thanks,

Taw-Fey, Tan

former_member184146
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ok if you have any system of screen resolution of 1920X1080 Landscape check if the problem still exists on this Screen resolution.

--Manish

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is an application error. Please wait for PL to fix.

2112801 - Cannot maximize windows to fit the screen due to
unnecessary space reservation for UDFs in...

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I encounter this error as well.

Maximize Grid works in default SBODEMOSG, but not in my own created database.

any other idea?

Thanks,

Taw-Fey, Tan

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it happened for all users/systems?

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan

former_member184146
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Jean ,

for your 2 issue full screen for some documents : this is a bug in 9.1 PL04 , this issue has been resolved in PL05 .

and about maximize and restore grid can not say about this  i did not get this issue .

--Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

I made the upgrade to PL05 and the problem continue. For both issues.

Any other idea?

Tks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jean,

Is this problem related to individual client? If yes, check what OS/user profile might be contributed to the problem.

Thanks,

Gordon

former_member184146
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is your screen resolution ??

--Manish