Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capacity leveling CM21 with alternative routings

former_member585227
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

At CM21 screen I want to schedule production order manually. At the top part I have the workcenter which is in the routing of the order but I want to see the work centers which are mentioned for that material at the alternative routings(In my examle I have 5 alternative routing for my material).

How can I list the alternative workcenter at the top of the list so that i can easily schudele the order for empty capacity.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eldamar,

You can move the order using drag and drop.

Try with CM25 profile ID: SAPSFCG001.

Then ensure you include all your alternative work centers in the selection screen, e.g.:

Then you can move the orders using drag and drop and the work center will be changed according to the selected work center:

Kind Regards,

Mariano

former_member585227
Participant
0 Kudos

It is not possible know and list the all alternative work centers at the selection list. We want to see the alt.work centers at output list. The best is when we choose the order at the butom we want to see all alt. work centers which belongs to choosen order at the top.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can do this with routing and work-center classification for operation selection.

Please refer the below blog on it

However, in case of planned order you have option to change the production version in capacity planning function in CM25.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member585227
Participant
0 Kudos

Thankyou for your valuable help.

We prefer Resource Selection through classification.

Cm25 which profile are you using for below screen ?

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Eldanar,

In his given snap shots it is clearly showing a Z profile and for your requirement you can try with Standard Overall Profile  SAPSFCG011 and In case of any issues you can copy this profile and create a customized profile where you can have modification in strategy profile,time profile,period profile etc.

BR
KK

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eldanar,

You can see the overal profile at header.. in this case is a custom overal profile: ZKFI_G099, which will not be available in your system.

Note that one option could be to change the production version, now this needs to be done order by order, and you should try to define a naming convention for your planned order to help in the identification of the production line at the time you are selecting the production version.

Kind Regards,

Mariano

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Eldanar,

It should work with standard overall profile too. Please try yourself and come back if you have any issue.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member585227
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh,

Capacity planing table

In my overall profile i try to explode the work center hierarchy. At the selection profile i check the explode hierarchy(Specifies that all the work centers that are beneath the selected work

centers in the hierarchy must also be selected.) this check alone is not working.

But at evaluation profile explode hierarchy is not check. Where can I check the expl. hierarchy in OPD3 or else tranction ?

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Are you working with both splits and hierarchies at the same time I am not sure whether it is supported by SAP.

Also refer OSS note

915721 - Missing requirements in capacity evaluation with hierarchy

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Eldanar,

In selection screen of capacity levelling give all alternative work centers so that during leveling you can change the work centers.

BR
KK

former_member585227
Participant
0 Kudos

It is not possible know and list the all alternative work centers at the selection list. We want to see the alt.work centers at output list. The best is when we choose the order at the butom we want to see all alt. work centers which belongs to choosen order at the top.