cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid FF Log Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Recently all GRC projects which are using GRC 10 and GRC 10.1 versions have a common issue called "Invalid FF Log Reports"

I browsed through a lot of discussions in SCN and lot of SAP notes as well, but don't have correct information on
why this is happening and how to fix this issue.

Few things as per my understanding:

1. If Firefighter Log synch and FF Workflow synch both are running together though parameter 4007 set as "YES"

Apart from this are there any reasons why the workflows shows Invalid FF log report? Please suggest

SAP Suggestions to fix this issue: I gathered these options to try but wanted advise from users who have used these options and did they work?

1.  As per note 1781142, SAP suggest to cancel those log review workflows with "Invalid FF Log report"

2.  Need to identify the workflow with Invalid FF log report generated for which FF session using " 2122027 - How to identify the workflow generated for a given FFID session?"
and then Execute program "GRAC_EAM_ERROR_LOG_WORKFLOW" to clean-up all cases where Invalid FF Log Report got generated.
This program comes as part of SAP Note "1930562 - Workflow got generated with empty logs due to inconsistency"

3. SAP Note 1934127 -  1934127 - GRC10 EAM: EAM recovery program to retrieve missing log and to generate the missing workflows
This program GRAC_EAM_LOG_SYNC_TIMEBASED has anyone used it?

Actually if the program GRAC_EAM_ERROR_LOG_WORKFLOW clean-up all the workflows with Invalid FF log report then I want to run this program
to re-send workflows to controllers again. But during execution of this program what are the options to be selected in order to run this
program only for those workflows failed with Invalid FF log report?

~ Madan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member225180
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Madan,

please check thread http://scn.sap.com/thread/3583971

At the end, there is a short handling document for GRAC_EAM_LOG_SYNC_TIMEBASED.

BR

Melanie