cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability Check in Planned Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is it possible to do availability check for planned orders in simulation mode, analyze the result and then if required do the commitment.

My client dont want to use the functionality of Reset.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor

Hello Thoms,

Yes we can absolutely simulate ATP check for planned order, go to MD12 click on ATP Check and don't save the planned order. In mass you can do with COHV.

You have option to Rest the Availability data.

If you only perform ATP check for planned orders, you can use the transaction code MDVP. One advantage of the transaction code MDVP is that you will get a chance to go to missing parts list immediately after material availability check. Additionally, you can use the transaction code CO24 to get an overview of missing parts after material availability check.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brahmankar

So what I understood from your mail is that we can run Avail check for planned orders in simulation mode in COHV. My client want to run in mass. But in simulation mode.

I agree that they can run and then re set. But they dont want to get iin to reset step. All they want to do is to check in simulation mode and then analyze the result which I am not sure whether it is possible.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor

Hello Thomas,

Please test yourself it should work, and note MDVP to carry out the availability check for planned orders in mass.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thomas,

In SCM GATP there is a provision for ATP check in simulation mode but in ECC as far as I know it is not possible.

See below SAP Help links Global Available-to-Promise (Global ATP) - SAP Library

Explanation and Simulation of the Availability Check - Global Available-to-Promise (Global ATP) - SA...

BR
KK