Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi point maintenance

shrithar_shelvaraj2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have 100 tonn press,which required preventive maintenance for 180,1000,5500,10000,100000 shots,

and user want to have only one maintenance plan in performance based.

How will handle this?

Regards,

Shri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shri,

You can achieve this in a single Strategy based plan using IP42.

First create a maintenance strategy using IP11 with maintenance packages for 180, 1000, 5500, 10000, 100000 shots. Now, create a task list and assign packages to the operations in Operations screen. Now create maintenance plan with IP42 for the strategy, Now, kick off the plan from start or in cycle using IP10 and then schedule it with IP30.

Thanks,

Venu

shrithar_shelvaraj2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Venu,

I understand this if it is time based.

But i am looking for in Performance based.When it reaches 180,1000,5500,10000,100000.

I will use measuring document as a trigger point.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shridhar,

You are correct; measuring point should be setup in the Equipment master and readings should be captured periodically.

Thanks,

Venu

shrithar_shelvaraj2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Venu,

So now my question is with this measuring point/Document,how will create the performance based maintenance plan(Only one plan) with different frequency.

Thanks,

Shri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shri,

In the Performance Strategy-based plan (IP42), you will will enter Strategy and equipment number. Then SAP determines the Counter (from Equipment master) for which readings are entered periodically. Then you need to enter the Strategy-based task list in the plan. In the task you have to define all the operations needed at 180, 1000 shots.

Please find herewith a pdf with detailed presentation on strategy-based plan: http://events.asug.com/2012AC/2602_Using_Maintenance_Strategy_Plans.pdf

Thanks,

Venu