cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to determine pricing specific to partner functions involved in document type?

former_member186887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Could you please help me for the below requirement.

Pricing should be determined based on the partner functions in Quotation document type.

In Quotation, pricing is determined for Sold to party, when we select another partner function in Quotation, different price should be determined now.

Example, for Sold to party price is 100, when we select another partner function the price should be 90.

Kindly help in this regard.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the business requirement to have such a functionality ?

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member186887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for asking.  I was told that whenever the partner function(dealer) is selected in the document, different price should be determined.

Kindly let me know if you need anymore details.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maddy,

You can control it through new condition table with field 'KOMK-LIFNR'. I hope that 'dealer' is one of the vendors in your system.

Kindly revert back if you need any further information.

Regards

SD

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Requirement is not clear. Suppose you have sold to party 123 and partner function is SP. Now how would you select some other partner function for pricing purpose? without sold to party we can't create quotation.

There is a field WTY_V_PARVW in price catalogue fields. If you want to maintain price as per partner function wise you can try with this field.

Thank$

former_member186887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you your response and explanation. 

Is it possible to determine pricing for combination of different partner functions?  It could be the combination of sold to party and ship to party.

Regards,

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes it is possible. Check the field names in pricing fields catalogue and try on your own.

Thank$

former_member186887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi MoazzaM,

Price is determined properly as expected for the two scenarios.

1. Different price for sold to party and ship to party combination.

2. Different price for sold to party alone (when there is no bill to party in document).

Could you please tell me how to stop the bill to party from being determined automatically because we want to enter the bill to party manually.

When I enter the sold to party in document, the bill to party is also determined automatically.  And, the price is determined for the combination of these two partner functions as I maintained in VK11.  Please see the below screenshots.

If I remove the Bill to party partner function value,  different price is determined as maintained in VK11.

Now, could you please tell me how to stop the auto-determination of bill to party in document.  I want to enter the bill to party manually from the drop down values as shown in below screenshot (red in color).  I have unmarked the mandatory option for the bill to party partner function in partner determination procedure assigned to document header and customer master.

Please tell me how to stop the bill to party partner function from being determined automatically.  It has to be manually entered in document.

Appreciate your time and inputs.

Regards,

sourabh_jain9
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Maddy,

If you uncheck default option on Partner Functions tab in customer master, and you have more then one more then one bill to party assigned in customer master sold to party.

In this case system will provide you an option to choose from all allowed billed to parties, through a pop up in sales order.

Rgds

Neelesh

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As you know Bill to party is copied from customer master to sales document. If you want system not to copy it from customer master data you have to remove mandatory tick from partner determination procedure for customer master. After this system won't ask you for bill to party in customer master and you can save you customer master without BP. When you'll create sales order system won't copy BP and you can enter manually here.

I hope your issue will be resolved now.

Thank$