Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMART FORM and driver program for Scheduling Agreement (ME31L)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My requirement is to create a custom Smart Form for scheduling agreement.

I could find Standard SAP Script MEDRUCK and driver program SAPFM06P. But I could not get any standard SMART FORM and driver program for the same, which I can copy and modify as per my requirement.

Please let me know if the only way to create custom SMART FORM for Scheduling Agreement is to copy Script MEDRUCK layout to smart form and driver program SAPFM06P to Z program OR do we have any standard SMART FORM and driver program available for the same as well.

Thanks !

3 REPLIES 3

rajkumarnarasimman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Samrat,

If you are planning to use the Custom smartform for scheduling agreement.

In that case, it is not required to copy the standard program/standard script/smartform.

You can create our own custom driver program and custom smartform and assign the same to Scheduling agreement output type.

When print preview button is pressed, the appropriate driver program which is assigned in NACE configuration will be called.

Regards

Rajkumar Narasimman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samrat,

What I can suggest you is take the data processing logic from the driver program. There might be standard function modules and subroutines, which are used to fetch the required data.

Since you want to create a new custom program and form, you can always the use the same processing logic in the custom driver program and design the smartform accordingly.

Attach the driver program and form name to the output type in NACE and it will trigger your program.

Thanks,

Sumit

0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

In my custom SMART FORM I want all the fields available in script MEDRUCK and want to add additional fields as well as per requirement.

Therefore, to avoid rework (field mapping in SMART FORM and change in driver program logic for already mapped fields in MEDRUCK script), I am looking for standard SMART FORM and driver program for the same, so that I can customize the same for the new fields to be added.

Regards,

Samrat