Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash Discount may only be granted up to 0.000%

former_member204995
Participant

AS per the attached screen shot.

Once i entered the Posting date, and reference

I hit Enter,  I got navigated to the Payment Tab.    then i can not do anything else

and the error message displayed at the bottom

Cash Discount may only be granted up to 0.000% 

Also you can tell that i did not alter the defaults of payment options or discounts

Your help please

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186576
Contributor
0 Kudos

To further clarify on Mahmoud's comment about the blank tolerance group, whether the tolerance group field contain a character or blank, it's still a  tolerance group.

former_member200703
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks Sam P.. excellent comment .. i  did not clear my reply above .. i meant if you have  a blank tolerance " no tolerance group create " you will need to create one.

Regards

Mahmoud EL Nady

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member204995
Participant
0 Kudos

This Co. Code is listed twice in OBA4

I was not able to add, so I copied, now i have it twice

One with Tolerance Group, one without.  Now not too sure which one it picking.

former_member200703
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You may refer to this SAP link .. it provide useful information about the vendor tolerance

Configure Vendor-Specific Tolerances - Conventional Invoice Verification - SAP Library

Regards

Mahmoud El Nady

former_member186576
Contributor
0 Kudos

In this example Emad mentioned,vendor payment term specifies 3 % discount for 14 days. It's assumed that the user tolerance group is blank by default in oba4.The cash discount per line item is specified as zero and that's the reason the user is getting the error message that "Cash discount may be only be granted up to 0.000%"

The end user who post vendor payment must have authorization to allow 3% discount. To grant that privilege, as the above picture indicates,please go to oba4 - Cash discount per line item,input a percentage greater than the discount specified in the payment term. For eg: 10% . Save it and make the payment again. You will be good.Thanks

Regards,

Sam

former_member200703
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You company code have BLANK tolerance group. Please check T-code : OBA4 and if yes,

Then Create new tolerance group for  cash discount and set limit.

Regards

Mahmoud EL nady