Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fonctional location tree !!

YBS
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please i have 2 questions :

1-I have a tree of functional location, the problem that equipment and functional location are combined in this tree, is that possible since we want to create notification ( IW21 )  in SAP PM on functional location ?!

2-For functional location i can not get to work with a structure code since the names of technical positions has not the same number of letters, is what it poses no problem to put a structure type code RE-FX (SSSSSS) ?? ( Although I will not respect the levels in the tree)

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yassine,

Please find below answers

1. To see the functional location structure use IH01. To check from IW21, use below option

Enter the functional location and click the icon (circled with red). You can just enter the top level and click, system will display the structure

2. Are you using single Structure Indicator or Multiple. Refer below to see how to setup structure indicator.

Structure Indicator - Technical Objects (CS-BD/PM-EQM) - SAP Library

When you are using Structure Indicator, you can see the structure of the functional location

Regards

Terence

YBS
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Maria,

Thank you Maria for your answer , but it was not what i am looking for , the problem is that i have a tree of fonctional location and i cant find a structural code for all levels since the tagged technical positions have such different length in the same level, for example in the same level i have " 10RTYJ " and " 10RHTJ-L " 😕 !!

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sine,

Check in OIPK and see how many structural indicators you have.

Also, use IH06 and list out all functional location, adjust the layout to have structure indicator listed, here you can list out the structure indicator.

Regards

Terence

YBS
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Maria (y) !

Answers (0)