cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

va03 cost report billing data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

May I know if it is configuration to set when billing is done, the billing data can flow back to sales order and update at environment -> cost report?

I see some order with no cost report whereas some order cost report with billing data.

Can point out to me where is the setting for this and what is the purpose.

Thank you very much

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope to get advice from the forum

Thanks

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

see this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to know where is the configuration made so that when billing is done, billing data can flow back to sales order and update at environment -> cost report.

Thank you

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Basically billing date will flow to Sales Order from other cost objects such as Project, Service Order or Production Order

For Example, in case of MTO scenario there would be a sales order created for a customer to manufacture a Part ( Configurable), you would trigger a Production Order from the sales Order which will ensure and initiate Manufacturing activities such as Planning, procurement and producing such material.

Certainly there would a cost involved in every stage of production which can be consumed to your production Order, after Confirming the production order, the cost will be transferred to sales order which can be seen in Cost report under Environment

If you create a billing document based on the cost ( with some mark up %), you can see the billing value in the cost report

Here, there will be configuration in terms of Requirement Class ( OVZG) where you can see various Account assignment categories, Order assignments .

Requirement Class plays a significant role to generate cost report

Billing value populated at cost report depends on whether you have done billing or not for the transaction

Hope it is clear

thanks

santosh