cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

in me22n , pr number not displaying when new line item added with ref to pr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in me22n , when i tried to create a new line item with the ref to pr then line item is created but pr number is not displaying, but some other pr if i copied and tried to create a new line item for that pr number is displaying how?

i have searched a lot in google plz help me

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

ME22N is used to change PO. In ME21N or ME59N, you can create a PO from PR  but why you are again entering a PR item for already created PO in ME22N. Your

1. PO may be already send to vendor for the old items in it

2. PO may be in status of GR/IR completed for the old items

3. New items may have contract and check validity of contract

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

if i want to add a new line item in me22n screen with ref to pr, the pr is displaying in some cases, but not displaying in some case, idnt know the reason, please help me out

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you wrote yesterday that you want provide a screenshot, please don't make this discussion unnecessarily lengthy and complicated

Former Member
0 Kudos

As shown in above,the pr no 17383619, when i copied in another line in ME22N, the pr no is not displaying but displaying for other pr no as shown in blue colour.please check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir, in below i have added screen shots please refer and provide the solution.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your traffic light is red, focus on the message, it may be the root cause or gives an hint  for not transferring the requisition number or an incorrect one

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

If th epr qty is completely converted to po qty then only above prblem raises thanks for your support

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You will probably face the same error if you create a fresh PO for the same PR.

What is the exact error message, don't let the people who try to help you guess and waste their time

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure what you want from this community.

You know all quantities in PR already converted to PO- then why you are entering that PR in ME22N or trying create new PO in ME21N?

Regards,

Biju K

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Seems the PO item is created with PR number in Delivery Schedules tab. Please check and revert back. Also refer the KBA's: 2003415 - Purchase Requisition number is not updated in EKPO and 2122973 - EKPO-BANFN or EKPO-BNFPO are blank which explains the system design.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you want i can give screen shot?

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the difference between these two POs or PRs ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is the same po, having different pr numbers, if the line item created with one pr line item is creating but pr number is not displaying, but for other pr numbers is displaying , the pr document type is same.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you provide screen shot please ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jaya,

Please compare both PR detail in EBAN table. May be both PR document type is different.

Please share screen shot for further, if any issue.

Regards

Sanjeet Kumar

former_member190537
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Did you entered correct PR number with line item in PO while creation of PO  wrt PR.

Check PR existed or not?

Check Contract has created wr to That Purchase requisition , if yes then PR showed in Contract and PO will create with ref to Contract

Mahesh