Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No employee data extracted in MSS : Employee information

Niladri_B_Nayak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

In MSS, Employee Information, tab under Service request, I am not able get any of employee information nor Directly reported employee though valid employee exists in back end.

Regards,

Niladri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can u check & confirm if ur able to see perner 45 from PA20

Niladri_B_Nayak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yug,

I've checked in PA20 ->pernr 45 exists, but not found in MSS

Regards,

Niladri

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

? did you run SU53 for above user? can you try lauching this service via se80 and testing it? Go to package PAOC_MSS_PROFILES_WDA 4. Expand Web Dynpro  > Web Dynpro Applicat.  >HRMSS_EMPOVERVIEW_TEAMVIEWER  > Applic. Configurations 5. Right click HRMSS_EMPOVERVIEW_TEAMVIEWER and select Test 6. Choose Employee Search from the first drop down and can you use search using only first name? no employee nunber? or using * only? ensure you are getting other employees in teh search first/

Niladri_B_Nayak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Siddharth,

I've checked with ABAPer but there's no webdynpro HRMSS_EMPOVERVIEW_TEAMVIEWER inside package PAOC_MSS_PROFILES_WDA4.

Regards,

Niladri

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

did you search the directly reporting employees? even if you cant them we need to check, are you using structural authorisation ie run rhbaus00 etc if you are

Niladri_B_Nayak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Siddharth,

It was sorted out to some extent after making Reporting Manager as Head of own org unit as below

But in this case only he can view all team members/their Employee profile/ B'day-Anniversary reminder details belonging to same org unit not from other org unit.

Even though some of team members donot directly report him (A002 relationship not there) , but as they come under same org unit, all employees are shown as direct reportee.

There are some other minor issues, for which I'll create separate thread in this space

Regards,

Niladri

Former Member
0 Kudos

r u using mss in java or wdabap

Niladri_B_Nayak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jwala,

I am using Webdynpro based.

Regards,

Niladri

Former Member
0 Kudos

if ur on ehp 7 refer this :-

this also

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

which service is this? It looks more like search ie WHos who? Did you have the correct authorisation? You can run su53 in corresponding backend system once you do the search in portal/Nwbc

Niladri_B_Nayak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

This is Ehp7, MSS service . Who's who feature is not there in latest Ehp7, ESS portal at all.

I've checked with basis and I've all authorization.

Regards,

Niladri