SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SLCM integration with FM & GM-GTE

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello:

I am implementing SAP FM/GM-GTE in a University where SAP Student life cycle management (SLCM) is also being implemented . The university provides financial aid from internal as well as externally sponsored fund to the huge number of students. I need to know integration trigger points between SLCM & FM/GM-GTE. How many scenarios do we have for integrating FM & GM-GTE with SLCM. In world there are very few implementations of SAP SLCM so very scarce resource is available in this regard on net or SAP library. Will appreciate comments from , .

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mar_novalbos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Atif,
I have checked this internally, and there is no more integration than what PSCD provides.
And if you activate the grant in SLCM, you cannot use PSM-GM.

That's all the information I have got....
Best regards

Mar

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

mar_novalbos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Atif,
I have checked this internally, and there is no more integration than what PSCD provides.
And if you activate the grant in SLCM, you cannot use PSM-GM.

That's all the information I have got....
Best regards

Mar

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Mar for your reply, well PSM-GM is required to monitor budget on dimensions other than Financial aid as well so we do not intend to reply on GM solution offered in SLCM , we will derive GM objects from GMDERIVER and FMDERIVER while waiver postings is routed to PSCD  from SLCM. Please correct me if i am wrong .

Thanks