cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Record Maintenance in CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have created a condition table in ECC and want to maintain condition records in CRM for the condition type. In order for that to happen we maintained a table entry in MNTNCT and downloaded to CRM and entry made to /SAPCND/T681M, but still I am not able to maintain the condition as the maintenance of condition record is in display mode.

Please let me know what step I am missing.

Thank you

Anji

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anji,

Assign the condition maintenance group to context area under

IMG>CRM> Trade Promotion Management> Trade Promotions> Condition Maintenance> Assign Condition Maintenance Groups I know your scenario is not related to TPM. Maintain here & check. Regards, Jithin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Jithin.

We have maintained condition maintenance group. On further testing, we identified that the issue was with Custom Item Category for Rebates. We copied this custom Item category from standard rebate item category only.

Do we need any special configurations for Item Rebate Categories?

Thank you

Anji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jithin,

Could you please let me know the Middleware replication objects to replicate Condition Records to ECC.

Thank you

Anji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anji,

1. Check whether you have added your condition types & tables to condition maintenance group.

Once this is done assign it to the context area.

Regards,

Jithin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jithin,

We have added condition types & tables to condition maintenance group. What is context area and where do we assign CMG to the Context area?

Thank you

Anji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anji,

have you checked the condition maintenance groups for your condition type in CRM? In addition to the step you did in MNTNCT you need to assign your condition types in CRM to a condition maintenance group to allow maintaining them in CRM.
You also need to assign that maintenance group to the context you want the conditions to be maintened in. All that can be found in SPRO in CRM under master data.

Try if that helps you.

Best regards,

Manuel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Manuel for the response.

I have maintained the Condition Maintenance Group for the Condition Type and assigned to the Item Category. When maintaining the condition record, its showing in display mode and asking for the Key fields of the condition table.

Thank you

Anji