Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem enabling dashboard widget

kinyanjui_kamau
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have installed the SAP intergation service with no problem. I then go to:

Administration -> System Initialization -> general Settings -> Cockpit -> Enable Dashboard Widget and click on the check box.

When I click on update, I get the error below:

Integration service is indeed installed. How do I fix this error?

I am running SAP 9 PL 11.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kinyanjui,

Did you configure the "HanyforXcelsius" connection?  Assuming "yes", login to the integration framework and activate Xcelsius (scenarios>setup>ensure that it is set to OK).

Ensure that you are using the latest version of Adobe Flash.  I had to use Google Chrome.  For some reason, it didn't work with Internet Explorer.

Somewhere in the SAP portal, there is a note about doing the following... 1) disable the widgets in SAP 2) Restart the integration service, event sender service, DI server, etc. 3) Enable the widgets again.  That might work.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does above notes resolved your issue....?

Regards,

Rupesh

kinyanjui_kamau
Participant
0 Kudos

I have gone through those notes. Not helped.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kinyanjui,

First set a default browser as a Internet Explorer and after that go to the SAP and  Administrator->Integration services->integration administrator->after login you can see inconsistency between SLD Database. and all database you can see red color font so first synchronize that database and convert to green color. after that you can see all company database in SLD and try to test connection

thanks & regards,
Harshit   

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kinyanjui Kamau

Before enabling dashboard please check your integration services is running properly or not and test integration framework connectivity to B1DI and JDBC.

1. login to integration framework as B1iadmin.

2.  then go to SLD tab check your system is created in B1iServer.

3. If your system is created then click on our system and test the connection.

Check both connetions B1DI and JDBC.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Ankush Bhugul

kinyanjui_kamau
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Ankush Bhugul.

I do not see any of my company databases in SLD. I am sure that my DI API, SBO-COMMON and system databases are of the same version. But I cannot see any of my companies.

Former Member
0 Kudos

kindly reinstall integration framework and check company database is created or not

if its not created then create manually from Create System in SLD tab

Regards

Ankush

kinyanjui_kamau
Participant
0 Kudos

I reinstalled integration framework several times to no avail. Will try to create system manually.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kinyanjui,

Please refer the following link for more details.

Also try by attach - detach database process in SQL server.

Please Note - Before doing Attach Detach process in SQL server for any database make sure you have taken backup of the database and also all users are logged out.

Regards,

Rupesh

kinyanjui_kamau
Participant
0 Kudos

I have added the company database manually. When I test the company B1Di and JDBC connections, they are both successful. But enabling the dashboard widget still brings the same error as before.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kinyanjui,

Please refer the following User Guide for Integration Framework

http://www.vision33.com/media/165196/v33%20how%20to%20b1if%20-%20installation%20documentation.pdf

Hope this resolves your issue.

Regards,

Rupesh

kinyanjui_kamau
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks. I had already gone through that pdf document and tried all troubleshooting tips. I still have the same problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kinyanjui,

Please refer the following SAP Notes for your problem.

1621563 B1if_ SQL named instances in the "Integration Component

1619422 - Integration Framework Troubleshooting Guide for Dashboard /Cockpit.

Regards,

Rupesh