cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find Explorer App in Central Management Console

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I just completed installing SAP BO Explorer 4.1 SP2 along side my SAP BO. However, once I go to http://localhost:8081/explorer/  in my local machine, I only see this. then there is nothing I can do about it.

I go to CMC. I could not find Explorer inside the Application too.

However, I could see the server running for Explorer Services are still running.

if you had seen this before , please share.

many thanks

oudom

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member297766
Discoverer
0 Kudos

HI Oudom,

This observation looks very odd(even though all Explorer servers are up and running and logged with administrator user with full rights).

Below are the few checklists which you can check for this observation.

1. Have you installed the Explorer on top of SAP BO with the same versions as BO(4.1 SP02).

2. The Explorer image shows that you have logged in with Administrator(assuming full rights), but strange that you are not able to do anything.

3. after the installation, did you got the information on Successfully installed in the last screen of your installation?

4. Usually, when you login "with out administrator rights", the "Manage space" section will be disabled, but you should be able to see/access others, which is not in your case.

5. have a look in the Setup installation logs in your logging folder for Successful/unsuccessful installation.

6. create a new user with full administrator rights & with out administrator rights and check the workflow.

Regards,

Yashwanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Yashwanth,

Well, I got a few error at the end of the installation. I tried many time, but still the same errors keep pop up. So far, I put this issue on hold first, since only my PC has issues, the rest of my colleagues are ok.

Thanks for your help.

former_member297766
Discoverer
0 Kudos

ok, Then it looks like installation Issue with specific to your environment.

Regards,

Yashwanth