cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

As to Popup on Web UI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When I create a new activity, there is a dialog box about Partner Selection popped up, do you know where to prevent this dialog box from being popped up? Please see the screen shot as below.

Kind Regards

Andie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andie

In this scenario I believe the Partner Determination Procedure for this Transaction has not been able to determine a single Partner to met the "Service Team" auto determination.

Take a look at the access sequence and see if based on the system set-up, a Service Team can be automatically determined.

Also set the Maximum Number of Partners for this Partner Function from 5 to 1.

The configuration you want to locate is "Define Partner Determination Procedure"

Hope this helps

Regards

Arden

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arden,

I am using the following Access sequence in customizing, where to see if it is based on system set-up?

Kind Regards

Andie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andie

It doesn't look like the access sequence is working as the selection screen is giving you Service Teams from differing countries. Where as the Access Sequence refers to it being Country Specific.

In the Organizational Model, are these service teams assigned to countries. Check their attributes in PPOMA_CRM.

Regards

Arden

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arden,

Instead of using access sequence, we can also use F4 search help to input value for service team, do u know how to add F4 help for field Service Team on Web UI?

F4 Search Help => ZZORG_SH_ORGMAN_SERVICE_TGRP

Kind Regards

Andie

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the Partner Determination Procedure, under Partner Functions in Procedure.

Make Sure "Block Entry" is unchecked.