cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC EAM - Parameters in Plug in systems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

I don't understanding the usage of parameters 1000 and 1001 in plug in system for EAM module.

What I have to put in each parameter?

I see that the parameter 1000 is used in the notifications sent to the owners.

Thanks and regards,

Mélanie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Below are the Plug-In parameters for EAM

Param 1000 will be used in Target system as RFC name (GRC --PlugIn) & Param 1001 will be used to key in GRC RFC created from PlugIn-->GRC

and GRC,Plug-In connector names in GRC and Plug-In systems should be same.

1000 - Plug-In Connector

1001 - GRC Connector name

Regards,

Madhu.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mélanie,

But make sure that the RFC Connections that you give in 1000 and 1001 parameters are created with complete authorizations. Meaning the RFC Connection for GRC system created in ECC system should have authorization and should be able to login to GRC box rmotely. You can test this as follows.

SM59 screen.

Also under the same SM59 screen(above pic) go to Utilities-->Test-->Authorization Test and do an auth test as well.

Like wise the RFC for ECC that you create in GRC box, should have the same authorizations so that each system can talk with each other.

Regards,

Mohamed Fazil

chandani_kaur
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Mélanie,

Kindly refer to the Note:1877706 for use of parameters. These two parameters are used for sending notification.

Also need for user exit that deals with direct FFID logon in plugin system.

1000 means maintain the plugin connector id same as created in GRC box. This connector should also exist in plugin system Sm59.

1001 is the connector id of GRC system and should exist in SM59 of plugin system.

Thanks & Regards,
Chandani Kaur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Chandani Kaur!

Those parameters are only used for notifications and not for workflows?

Former Member
0 Kudos

1000 : SYS001Q400 --> the RFC created and used in GRC box to connect to the local system

1001 :  GRC001Q400 --> the RFC created in local system to connect to GRC

is that ?

chandani_kaur
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes workflows are not sent via plugin, so definitely it would not send workflow. For login notification it would be helpful.

1000 means Plugin connector. Yes the plugin connector created and configured in GRC box and then again RFC created in plugin pointing to itself.

1001: Yes, the RFC created in local system to connect to GRC box.

Regards,
Chandani Kaur

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have to transport the configuration settings and change the name of the connector directly in Production system ? - as we use firefighters in all systems (dev, integration and production)

chandani_kaur
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Melanie,

For Production environment please create the connectors as the connectors for plugin and production system are different.

Thanks & Regards,
Chandani Kaur

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to open the customizing in production to done this modification... isn't it?