cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trex cv04n

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have installed trex 7.1 and did all the post installation activities.

1. 1. We are on ECC 6.0 EHP7
  2. 2. Activated ERP_Enterprise search buisness package
  3. 3. Activated default_host/sap/es/cockpit in SICF
  4. 4. RFC link to TREX is also correct

But unable to search in CV04N transaction.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shaik

We experienced the same problem in CV04N initially with SES and Embedded Search.

Problem was solved after 2 actions:

1.)  Note 650521: Add the entry "unescape_url = no" into the httpclient section of the TREXPreprocessor.ini. Then Restart TREXPreprocessor, maybe also re-index is needed.

2.)  If does not help directly, there is another note to create a report something like "*MIGRATE_RANKING*", this should fix it finally.

Best regards

André

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andre,

Thanks for the solution.

I still have some issues, I am able to search the documents through quick search in CV04N. but I am unable to do "text search within original".

I get this message every time when I user text search in CV04N "No Document found with this selection parameter".

There is one more thing I need to clarify that, do I need content server to configure for using TREX as mandatory? as I have not configured content server.

Eagerly waiting for you replies.

Thanks and regards

Shaik Ahmed.

former_member217429
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shaik,

the problem could be related to the access on the documents  .The note 650521 should usually fix this issue , but you can still have some problems with the configuration on the application side . Is the note 685521 already applied?
An other possible reason is the missing rights , or problems in the data model .
Is it possible for you to open a new one OSS incident so that we could look into your system?

Best regards,
Mikhail

former_member217429
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you create the indexes/connectors  already ?

Best regards,
Mikhail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mikhail,

I have created Indexes.

but I dont  knw about connectors... Plz help me with that.

Thanks in advance.

Sriram2009
Active Contributor