cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Periodic posting reversal (RERAPPRV) is not balance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please help your opinion, I face problem during reversal process using RERAPPRV with different exchange rate.

The original document was coming from RERAPP process with different exchange rate between revenue and tax item, thus there is one additional line item in FI document as exchange rate difference appended automatically.

But when I reversed that document using RERAPPRV, even only in simulation mode, the system was raise error Balance in Local Currency and if I checked the FI journal, there is no additional item as a reversal for exchange rate difference of the original document.

The question is why reversal process can not capture the additional item ? Is it configuration or enhancement scope ?

Thank you,

Budi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bowen,

By the way this issue has been solved few months ago and i forget the error number.

Previously i put abap enhancement in RERAPP process to get different exchange rate type and the solution only put the same logic in RERAPPRV.

Thank you,

Budi

bowen_cao
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Budi,

Thanks for the information.

I think that's the reason for your issue, since you have enhancement for RERAPP, when execute RERAPPRV, you need to apply the same logic, because the accounting interface (AC_DOCUMENT_CREATE) will only get data from RE component and do posting.

Regards,

Bowen

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bowen_cao
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Budi,

What the error message number? the there any badi implementation or business transaction event in your system when generate document line items?

Regards,

Bowen