Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS hanged for few employee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP gurus

Please help me

We faced this problem for 3 to 4 employees. Who are going to view their leave quota through ESS and getting a blank screen and ESS also hanged up, not a single button worked after clicking on leave quota overview. Also a HOD could not approve those employees leave where as other than specified employee that HOD can easily approved leave to others.

Regards

Swati

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

from how many days this situation is  happening ? first check how many employees are there in his team and check whether other employee's request are  properly coming in manager's inbox and check the authorizations are missing for those 3 to 4 employees comparing to other employees  and what is the browser that 3 to 4 employees using and others are using check it once ......better u use IE 11 version for all  ...is it in PRD or DEV .....if it is in PRD do it carefully or else check in DEV once and do the above tasks once u can get it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jwala

I have tried with IE 11 but this not make any difference. If the problem with browser yet it affect all employee. But problem arises for 3-4 employee. Authorizations are not missing, we checked. Problem in PRD. One mre thing all employee uses same browser.

Regards

Swati

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u check once in se38 --- RPTARQDBVIEW by giving the personnel number and period if requires and check the status over there for leave requests....can u check in dev and qas once and check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fetched all records within 10 secs and there is no open request. Got 422 records.

Regards

Swati

Former Member
0 Kudos

give that 3 perns and check the status over there

Former Member
0 Kudos

When one employee login to view quota overview then system hanged. Others pernr not available at that moment and others are not related to specified pernr.

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u clear that 3 employees browser cache once and check again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its not machine specific I have tried with my machine and faced same problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check this notes :-

1850185 - LEA: Slow performance when opening or creating a Leave Req.

1839544 - ESS: Performance problems when you create requests

1565933 - De-activate the Duet leave management BADI implementation

and once go to RPTARQDBVIEW and give that 3 employee numbers individually  and give the date from last year in other period  01 .01.2014 to 03.03.2015 (till date ) and execute and check the status of leaves any pending are there