cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLT Adv Table Replication Settings Rule Assignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm testing with Adv Replication..I have simple Rule Assignment but i weird get syntax errors ..If you look at the code generated the export parameter should be Changing parameter and when i do the syntax check it gives weird message..We just upgraded to SP8

Please share your thoughts

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

AndyBent
Explorer
0 Kudos

Found the solution - 2125689 SLT (2011 SP08) - Correction 04

"Rule syntax check error is raised, when the table is available in source system, but not in SLT system"

Rule created and working

@Saritha - Thank you for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

I came into a same error. But our DMIS is sp10.

in the Support Packages & Patches of the note, I don't find the Support Package for us.

The highest version in the note is SAPK-11609INDMIS, But ours is SAPK-11610INDMIS.

Which Correction Instructions did you follow in the note?

Thank you!

Regards,

Chong

AndyBent
Explorer
0 Kudos

Chong

I applied the note using SNOTE and did not do the corrections manually.

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any Suggestions

AndyBent
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am seeing the same problem.  Did you find a solution?

Andy

Saritha_K
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gregory/Hari,

Please set the status to "Released"

Also check that the data type is matching to the variable as you are setting the value of 1.

After setting the status, you should replicate your tables and check application logs incase of any errors.

Sample screenshot-

sample scenario- here MANDT is my field in my source structure where I need to set value of 055 incase if its 011 in source.

< WA_S_ZTEST2>-MANDTis my source field and <WA_R_ZTEST2>-MANDT is my resulting field.

Hope this clears.

Regards,

Saritha K

AndyBent
Explorer
0 Kudos

Saritha

In my SLT system I duplicated your code example.

When I change from New to Released I get the error "ABAP source code for the rule contains syntax errors"

Suggestions?

Andy

Saritha_K
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gregory,

Unfortunately I couldn't do a syntax check as you are able to do on SP08, but my replication is working fine with the code that I had pasted.

I see one slight change in the way you have written the code-

Can you try with giving spaces around equal sign(=)

meaning -

IF <WA_S_ZCOIL_EVENT>-MANDT = '100'. <WA_R_ZCOIL_EVENT>-MANDT = '999'. ENDIF.

In order to recreate your scenario, I tried removing spaces between the equal sign and even I started getting syntax errors.

But after keeping spaces, my replication went fine.

Please let us know if you still get issues.

Regards,

Saritha K

AndyBent
Explorer
0 Kudos

My table name was long enough that putting spaces in caused it to hit the character limit.

For simplicity I removed the if stmt and just directly assigned.  Still get the error.