Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to default sales area for BP

marjandr
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I'm working on a SAP CRM environment that's integrated with SAP IS-U and SD. Whenever a bp (in role contractpartner) is created in IS-U, it's also created as a customer in SD with a default sales area. I want to have to same functionality in CRM. When I create a bp in CRM, it's getting replicated to IS-U and SD, but no sales area is assigned to that bp. We already tried via the organisational model, but this is not working.

Any ideas on how to resolve this?

Thanks!

Regards,

Marjan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HiMarjan,

The same functionality can be implemented in SAP CRM no doubt. I hope the fronted system will be used in CRM system to create customers. You needed to have org determination rules based on some org attributes such as country code, country postal code , currency etc.

In transaction PFAC - you can check all standard rule for org data determination. Please search with ORGMAN* you will find all rules exist in the system.

I feel the scnario is quite simple

- you need to define the org data attributed such as country code, postal code as per your requirements

- define a customer related rule

- as soon as SAVE button is clicked before creating customer based on attributes custom program will  check for org detail based on org determination rule. Once it finds the org detail customer will be created with the org detail line happening in ISU.

or

whenever user update postal code on Web UI and hit enter automatically based on the rules org data gets determined in case multiple org data determined.User will have facility to add appropriate one (this is implemented in my project) and than click on SAVE to create customer.

You can simulate the org rules in PFAC transaction and check which one gets fit in your requirement.

The question which you have asked hope has been answered.

Thanks,

Prem

marjandr
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

Thank you for the response, but the solution you proposed is not what we're looking for. We don't want to create customers, but contractpartners with a sales organization.

Any other ideas?

Regards,

Marjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marjan,

I suppose to mentioned Bp instead of customer so you got confuse. above step is applicable for CP too.

thanks

Prem

marjandr
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

Thank you for the reply. However, the solution you proposed is not what we're looking for. We want the same sales organisation to be defaulted for every bp that's created in CRM. I don't think we need org determination rules for this.

Marjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marjan,

Are you creating customer for an specific county or region ?

thanks

prem

marjandr
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

No we're not. All the bp's created in the CRM CIC should have the same default sales org.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marjan

You need to enhance Badi related to business partner in order to setup the default sales org detail or need to enhance BP_HEAD/ accountDetails view method do add default logic to Do_prepare output.

All BP related Badi you can check in SPRO->CRM->Master data-> Business partners.

check which one is appropriate for your requirment.

Thanks,

Prem

marjandr
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

Thanks! I'll look into that and I'll let you know!