Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

travel management (authorization)

lvielma07
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Experts!

You can block access to the button (authorized) from the transaction TRIP

In the process the user creates the travel request by TX: TRIP but that can not be authorized.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member74904
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

Please have a look at how you've maintained object P_TRAVL, specifically the fields AUTHS and AUTHF.

This will grant, amongst other things, authorization to approve (autorizar) a request. When no authorization for this is available to a user, the button will be greyed out.

Good luck!

Dimitri.

lvielma07
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi D. Van Heumen,

The traveler must authorize the transaction TRIP

You can do that?

former_member74904
Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes indeed. The user must have authorization for T-code TRIP as well.

lvielma07
Explorer
0 Kudos

Ok. You can make the traveler has access code for T-TRIP, but do not perform authorization?

former_member74904
Contributor
0 Kudos

It's not clear to me what specifications you have.  It was my understanding that you wanted the user to not be able to approve (autorizar) the request in TRIP? This can achieved by adjusting the authorizations (i.e. the role assigned to the user) with P_TRAVL.

If this is not what you wanted to achieve, would you mind explaining what you want the result to be?

Good luck!

Dimitri.

lvielma07
Explorer
0 Kudos

That's what I need, the user to not be able to approve (autorizar) the request in TRIP?

former_member74904
Contributor
0 Kudos

In that case, my original answer should help you resolve that.  Try adjusting the values for AUTHF / AUTHS for object P_TRAVL.

Have a look at the F1 help for these fields in order to see exactly which values you need (and don't want).

Good luck!

Dimitri.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

lvielma07
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks D. Van Heumen

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We have to check for the object where we can control such things if it is available it is fine else we have to take the help of technical consultant need to find out how we can block it.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

You have to create a ROLE under the t-code PFCG. Once you created you have to assign it to the user through t-code SU01. Here you can restrict the user with TRIP t-code.

Thanks'

Gautam