cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collection Rules

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to figure the collection rules, I just pull out information from this community to define this rules.

But it seem that on my SAP version I do not have access to the t-code UDM_BASIS_RULE. Is this normal, does my

IT department need to active it on our SAP?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mark,

We are actually working on that stage at this moment.

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you I have looked in to this t-code, but I can only make little changes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Gloria

Can you confirm what rules you would like to implement?

I would suggest working with your configuration team to show you how to create a new rule, and then you can work out which strategy it is assigned to.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your response,

My role in this project is from the accounts receivable, but I would like to understand how our rules can be modify. Probably I do not have the access because of my role. If any one have like a manual on how I can understand this rules and strategies I will really appreciate.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have a look at the t code UDM_Strategy.

This is where you add the relevant rules to your strategy.

I would suggest seeing if the changes you want to make can be done from this t code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

what role are you playing on the project?

As stated you can configure collection rules via SPRO.

It is worth noting that SAP delivers 20 or so standard collection rules - they normally are enough.

Once you have your rules, they need to be added to a strategy, which in turn needs to be added to a Collection Group.

former_member228809
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear

If you want to create collection rule with existing basic rule, it can be done by IMG configuration without development.

But basic rule should be developed in UDM_BASIS_RULE and it's not a t-code.

It's BAdI name and you can develop in t-code SE18.

Basic rule is real checker and Collection rule is a kind of group of basic rules.