cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR Message 3G099

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found the error message of 3G099 while doing evaluation of posting item.

The system notified that incorrect country grouping 01( country grouping for run: 99).

Anyone can help to solve the problem?

Many thanks,

HUYEN PHAM.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

venkat_polisetty
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Huyen,

Please check the following:

1. Is user parameters MOL and UGR set to 01

2. is the assignment Personnel Area to Company Code proper

3. Check ABKRS and LGMST features.

In addition to that kindly check SAP NOTE 1091802, Hope this will resolve your query.

Regards,

Venkat Polisetty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Huyen,

country grouping 01 and country grouping for run (99) should be equal.

please have the following checked in your system

SE16

Table PA0001

-> Select the relevant Payroll Area then take all the values   in P0001-WERKS.

-> Go with this values to table T001P and check if the  MOLGA is always the right one.

For some reason there is in the payroll area selected for posting an employee that has a personnel area (P0001-WERKS) which country grouping (MOLGA) is 01 instead on 99. Please go to trx SE16 -> table PA0001 -> select the relevant Payroll Area then take al the values in P0001-WERKS.Finally go with this values to table T001P and check MOLGAS are always 99.

Thanks

Shanoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Huyen,

Check your country grouping while running Posting to Accounting. You can delete the payroll result for that employee and re-run the Payroll again with proper PAYROLL AREA.

Run PC00_M99_CIPE and check the payroll area.

Thanks'

Gautam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply.

I am very new to SAP. Therefore, can you show me step by step to correct the error in this case, please?

Regards,

HUYEN PHAM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Huyen,

1. Delete the payroll results for the specific employee through T-code PU01.

2. Live Run the Payroll again for the employee through t-code PC00_M99_CALC. Here enter the payroll area which has been maintained in IT0001 for this employee.

3. Then run PC00_M99_CIPE with correct Payroll Area.

Hope it will help.

Thanks'

Gautam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gautam,

I got the ''runtime error'' screen while doing the second step.

What should I do now?

THe forum does not allow me to post the picture.

Would you mind giving me your personal contact for more convenience?

Many thanks,

HUYEN PHAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Huyem,

You can paste the error screen here as far as I know. Mentors plz guide.

For your error, plz check the Payroll area and control record (T-code PA03). Then check your with your ABAP technical consultant for the run time error.

Thanks'

Gautam

seg_hr_it
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Huyen,

You have to fully configure enterprise structure, personel structure and master data as well before you can processing payroll.

I have a tip for you: using PCXX (XX is country grouping) SAP will navigate you to a menu which contain all necessary T-code for payroll. For your case, I believe your should start with country grouping 99 - international version. SAP has not supported for VN version as well.

You can refer the following document

https://help.sap.com/saap/sap_bp/HCM_ERP605_US/html/Content_Library_HCM_EN_US.HTM

and SAPHR_Configuration.pdf http://pdfebooklibrary.com/pdf/saptopjobs-hr-configuration-pdf.pdf it contains baise step need to done in SAP HR.

When you are familiar with SAP HR, you can follow the documents to create new Ctry Grouping.

Useful documents for Schema & PCR configuration

Good luck, Hope you can control SAP HR soon.

btw please looking for existing entries in SCN before posting a new one

Best Regards,

Woody Nguyen