cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No authorization for PA40

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

One of my user is encountering authorization issue in PA40.

Only for Exit actions it is coming.How to check this.whether its a authorization issue or any other...

ERROR:No authorization to maintain Exit actions 84 Exits.

Please needed inputs badly,as user chasing me.

Thanks...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks All ..

for Your inputs..My issue is resolved.

Actually they have authorization for action type 84.

But the issue occurred because of Position Delimit date.

If we perform action before that delimit date,System allowing to create record.After delimit date not allowing...

When we checked in HRP1001 Position relationships then we found the position validity is not in high end date.

Thanks every one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Lasya,

fully agree with D. van Heumen Check Action type 84, what are the infotypes are in Infogroup, does user have write access to all the infotypes? also worth checking user dependency and infogroup modifier.

One more thing you might want to check under table T529A for your leaving action (IG-84) check if U0302 has indicator flag on, it it is ticked, check if your user has write access to IT0302 (Its black box processing) for further info you could check the help documentation.

May be this should help....

Regards

Sid

former_member74904
Contributor
0 Kudos

As Neha Chopra mentioned, actions should not be authorized like this, but the system does check it in this way.

Can you verify that the user has write authorization for subtype 84 of infotype 0000?

rajkumarnarasimman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.

Are you checking in user system??

If the user is reporting authorization is not available, in-order to check the authorization object we use T-code SU53. But SU53 will show only the current user system authorization failure.

If the user using different system, if you want to make sure whether any failure occurred; in that case, you can use SU56 T-code. It displays the authorizations of another user.

Also find the link below.

Analyzing Authorization Checks - Identity Management - SAP Library

Regards

Rajkumar Narasimman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lasya,

Please check out the troubleshooting options in the link below.

http://sap.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/sap-hr/pa40-termination-no-authorization-to-mai...

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Leena

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once you are done with transaction use transaction SU53 you will get information regarding the same.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried that.I have even checked that roles.they are ok.

But where can we control if few actions are not given authorization in PA40.

Any inputs please...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Authorization is not given at actions (PA40) level. You may have to check via SU53 itself to get the required authorization.

Regards

Neha