Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conditions

abhishek_shanbhogue2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have a scenario to have Threshold % field in variable entry, Threshold % is calculated as Amount/100 which can have decimal values. Example : If Amount = 530.33 the Threshold % becomes 5.3033

If I enable Threshold % via formula variable/Condition to show the values which are equal to 5 then the query show no applicable data! Is there any way to show appropriate data in results output? Property for Threshold % is to display as whole number i.e 5 in the query output

Thanks

Abhishek Shanbhogue

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

swati_gawade
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

If I understand correctly, when an User entre threshold as 5 then only values equal to 5 are to be shown .. no greater or less than 5 values. only 5.

this you can achive by changing your underlying data flow. you can create a new KF in which you can store the values of (amount/100) and round them off in the transoformation.

OR

If you want to achive this in query level then create a formula as (CEIL or FLOOR(amount/100) )

create a variable for user input for fraction and assign the same in Condition on the above formula.

Hope this helps.

-swati.

Loed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

As Swati said, just apply the 2nd solution given by her..Just use the FLOOR formula to achieve your desired output..

Regards,

Loed

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

abhishek_shanbhogue2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Swati and Loed, Issue resolved