Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Genovate-mm module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

Plz suggest,is it worth to spend 4 lacs INR for mm module with genovate?by amount as well as outcomes of investment,quality of guidance,and placements point of views...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moreshwar,

I suggest before spent any amount in any SAP training provider, take full information regarding institutions , becaz they told for job guarantee initially but don't provide job after course compilation.

regards,

Amit.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moreshwar,

I suggest before spent any amount in any SAP training provider, take full information regarding institutions , becaz they told for job guarantee initially but don't provide job after course compilation.

regards,

Amit.

0 Kudos

Hi Amit

Thanks.

As far as genovate as concern its the second welknown after siemens or atos for sap training.but still at this stage where you cant take risk of money as well as job,it becomes matter of dilemma whether to go or not to go.meanwhile we must have backup if we dont get job for certain duration afyer complition of training.and that too if education loan would be there then it would be a invitation to disaster.getting confussed but wants to switch to sap by getting out of procurements...

Anyways thanks for sparing time to response.

Rgrds....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rushi,

Certainly, SAP Certification will add value to your profile and career.

SAP Certification globally is same contents, and mostly same trainers are freelancers, so whether you get trained at Genovate or Atos or any other its almost same.

If you get certified you have 70% better chance to be placed compared to non-certified person.

Most of the best consultants in SAP have started the career with SAP certification only...

Good Luck in your career.

0 Kudos

Hey Yugesh

Thanks a lot.having words with you guys,building confidance in me day by day.  will join atc very soon definately.