cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue on Value Selection from Dialog Box

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to input value for partner function 'Regional Comitee(SF)' which is a service team, if I choose one value from popped up dialog box via F4 Help, but the value cannot be displayed on Web UI, please see the below. If I input the value directly, it can be displayed in this field on Web UI.

Kind Regards

Andie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

dharmakasi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andie,

What code have been written in Get V method?  You are using standard search help only right?

You have to map the context node and search help attribute correctly in GET_V method. You can check once the value is selected from popup whether system triggers set method or not.

Best Regards,
Dharmakasi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dharmakasi,

Please see the coding in Get V method as below, the following code is in method GET_PARTNER_NO_DESCR, the value is empty when choosing one service team in popped up dialog box. For set method, it cannot be triggered when choosing value for other partner functions such as Activity Partner, but the value can be displayed on Web UI.

value = cl_crm_uiu_bt_partner=>get_partner2( current ).

Kind Regards

Andie

dharmakasi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andie,

I noticed just now, you are trying to assign organisation id as a partner number to the partner function, are you assigning the organisation ID to the partner number for other partner functions also? I do not think so you can assign organisation ID as a partner number to the partner function.

Best Regards,

Dharmakasi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dharmakasi,

Where did u find I am tring to assign organisation id as a partner number to the partner function?

Kind Regards
Andie

dharmakasi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andie,

I could see in search help popup values like O 50000608...i assume these values are organisation codes.

Best Regards,

Dharmakasi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dharmakasi,

I didn't assign the organisation ID to the partner number for other partner functions. Where can I assign organisation ID as a partner number to the partner function? Is it related to organization profile, do I need to create a new organization profile and assign it to the transaction type?

Kind Regards

Andie

dharmakasi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andie,

You will not be able to assign org id to partner function. You have to assign partners to sales org and use those partner for the partner function.

Another way you can create a separate BP role and partner having this role can be assigned to your particular partner function.

I do not have idea on your requirement here, and I hope you can check with your functional consultants for more details.

Give us your requirement details, so that we can help you out.

Best Regards,

Dharmakasi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dharmakasi,

The requirement is to select one value from this popped up dailog box.

This activity has no sales org. As you mentioned, another way is to create a separate BP role and partner having this role can be assigned to your particular partner function. Could you please explain more about how to do it step by step?

Kind Regards

Andie