Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GATP Order confirmation

sudhakar_padam
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Today we received a different requirement from client. Please find the below jist of the requirement and provide your comments.

• Client don't want APO sale order confirmation for some particular customers, but material belongs to APO related.

How we can skip APO confirmation to the above case.

Input: Sale Order

Output: Unconfirmed sale order.

Regards

Sudhakar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Activate product allocation based on the customer,  Maintain allocation specific to the customer which requires order confirmation only. if you have not maintained then order will not be confirmed.

Regards

Murali

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

The above suggestion is the right one. Excellent point Murali. I was dumb enough not to propose this I think this should work.I am hoping that you're using Allocation check in your Check mode.

Babu Kilari

sudhakar_padam
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Babu

Customer having allocation in this case!

Regards

sudhakar

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

If you're having allocation in place, you may maintain allocation quantity as -1 for the specific customer and in this case your confirmed quantity will always be 0. This can be done. Right ? What is the problem you're facing ?

Babu Kilari

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

sudhakar_padam
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi babu

Thanks for your inputs on my query, we are looking into custom table concept in exist hence we assuming through custom table for customers we can prevent the check.

sorry for cross posting, its bit urgent ..Could please help in the below request.

Today we faced an issue with ECC system that purchase requisition  generating for unconfirmed qty for the sale order. Hence customer moved the solution to APO.

Salepack product having BOM with proc.type: "X" and moved PDS to APO.

Make to order case:  Sale order confirmed against component availability ( Multi level ATP check), but in RRP3 we are getting Planned Order instead of PR.

Info records are moved to APO, All master data is present in APO and t-lane exist for vendor and Plant.

What else settings i need to do for getting purchase requisition  in RRP3 after heuristic run.

Please share your valuable thoughts.

Regards

Sudhakar

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sudhakar,

MATP is not designed to work with different sources of supply. MATP picks up the first source of supply and checks for confirmation.

In the CTP scenario, there are several alternative sources of supply at finished product level. A sales order item is created for the make-to-order production. The planning algorithm tries the alternative sources of supply and finally chooses the best alternative source of supply.

Change the procurement indicator for the location products  to 'F'

Or you can use the BAdi /SAPAPO/RRP_ATP_SRC_EXIT to modify sources of supply .

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the procurement type maintained as X then system will create the planned order initially and then you need to convert to Purchase reqn .

If you maintain procurement type as F then purchase reqn will be created .

Venkat

sudhakar_padam
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

Can I convert planned order to Purchase Reqistion in APO ? Is any functionality exists.. in which table Planned orders are stored in APO..?

Regards

sudhakar

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sudhakar,

One question :-

Is your requirement to SKIP the ATP check or to make the confirmation of the sales documetn to ZERO ? Be specific about this. Skipping ATP check would result in full confirmation. This is as simple as suppressing ATP check at Schedule line category level.

If it is about skipping the ATP check, you can create a custom requirement class and create a check mode in APO system for this custom requirement class and configure this check mode to switch of Availability check. this should meeet your requirement. Picking the custom requirement class can be done in the user exit EXIT_SAPLATPC_001 mentioned by expert

Cheers,

Babu Kilari

SCM APO Consultant

sudhakar_padam
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Babu

Yes, ultimately output should be "Zero" only. We need to get "0" confirmed qty in all the below test cases.

• Manual ATP check, output should be "0"
  • BOP process also wont confirm the sale order with particular customers.

Is it possible?.. I have a thought like, creating a custom table with all the customers and changing business event to "null" during ATP check in user exist, hence sale order returns with a check instruction missing message, hence i can achieve "0" qty for that customer.

want to how BOP confirms the sale order, Is the same process like manual ATP check, will it call same user exsit while confirming sale order.

Please provide your insights.

br,

Sudhakar

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

I would suggest a different way to achieve these results. Try to use rounding functionality for your requirement. Pass a flag to gATP system whenever an order is created for these specific customers. Round down the quantity completely to 0.

Babu Kilari

sudhakar_padam
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Babu

It is interesting, but i can do please elaborate, one more thing wil it consume any demand in the planning book(Expectation it should not consume anything).

Please elaborate rounding concept.

br

sudhakr

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

Are you using RBA with calculation profile. If yes, it can be achieved easily. EXIT*ATPR*002 is the exit where you can influence your Shippable Unit of Measure. You need to pass really high Shippable UoM for such customers and you will see the results in the multiples of those. Perhaps passing 0 will give you the desired results.

No, it will not consume allocation in Planning books.

Babu Kilari

sudhakar_padam
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Babu

We are not using any RBA concept, we need to unconfirmed the sale orders for particular customers only.

br

Sudhakar

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

If that is the case, please try to explore the user exit to modify the ATP results. This gets triggered in both gATP check as well as BOP

EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLATPT_005

Confirmed quantity is available in the internal table CT_INTRES.

Babu Kilari

thanga_prakash
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sudhakar,

Implement the below logic in the user exit ATP00001 (Component EXIT_SAPLATPC_001) in ECC system.

Table T_ATPCSX has the customer number in field KUNNR, ATP Checking rule in field PRREG.

*Create a checking rule with No ATP checks.

*If the customer matches with the specific list of customers then change the checking rule to the new checking rule with No ATP check in the first step.

Regards,

Thanga

sudhakar_padam
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash

Thanks for your input!

We changed business event to "blank" in debugging mode, hence order not confirmed.

We need to restrict this confirmation in BOP and BOPI process also, could you please share the more technical stuff on BOP/BOPI, where we can restrict confirmation based on customers.

It would be great if you could explain how BOP will pick the sale orders and in what basis it will confirm?

br

Sudhakar

thanga_prakash
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sudhakar,

As per my understanding BOP run will change the Sales order, re confirms with new date and save it.

Please correct me if my understanding is wrong.

In that case you can use the Sales order user exit " userexit_save_document " and implement the custom code to to unconfirm the order.

May be you can try with this.

Regards,

TP

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sudhakar,

I am not sure is there any way to skip ATP check for particular customer in standard SAP.

You can explore the

Enhancement        ATP00001-  User Exits in the Availability Check

In the EXIT_SAPLATPC_001 enhancement, the requirements or adjustment

records that are checked (in R/3 or in APO) can still be changed.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

You can have diffetent Item Category with No ATP check for set of customers for which no order confirmation is required.

Regards,

Anil