cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manager Worklist: Item not removed after approval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a number of time records that are awaiting approval in the Manager Worklist POWL (Working Time Approval Query). When I select a record and click on approve/reject, a message is shown saying it has been approved/rejected. But the record is not removed from the Worklist automatically. I tried clicking the refresh button as well. But that doesn't work, either.

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?

Regards,
Aparna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aparna ,

May be you can try this :

1.  Turn on the support info in your uwl to see the task id and xml this item is referring to .

2.  Is this a custom task that you see in your uwl . Is this a custom webdynpro task ?

3.  Can you check SWFVISU entries for this task ?

4.  Check in your webflow_systsm.xml , if this task is there and it launches the same app that is entered in swfvisu.

5.  Lastly, check refresh rate value in uwl admin.

Hope this helps .

A friend of mine had similar issue and it was found that this task was pointing to wrong application . They had customized this task and this task was appearing in standard and custom xml.

So they had to remove the task from standard xml and keep it in custom xml.

- Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sai,

I am using POWL and not UWL. Can you please tell me how I can see  the support info in POWL?

Aparna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aparna,

Sorry my mistake , I thought its UWL.

Regarding POWL refresh and if you are using FPM ,  you can use FPM config editor.

Can you check this link Floorplan Manager for Web Dynpro ABAP - SAP Library  ( FPM->POWL component ) and see if it helps.  There is a property refresh query or all queries etc etc.

Hope this helps !

Thanks & Regards

Sai

former_member197475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aparna,

Go to T-Code POWL_QUERY. Now make your query option 'Refresh Type' as "On every list visit" and then try it. This will refresh your query for each time when user tries to visit.

Also please let me know the POWL component and the SAP version you are working on.

BR,

RAM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Even if the refresh type is maintained manual, then the record should be removed when we click on Refresh button, right? But this is also not happening. The refresh button doesn't have any effect and hence I had come to the conclusion that this has nothing to do this the refresh type.

I am using EHP6 FOR SAP ERP 6.0 and SAP EP 7.3.

Below is the component:

Aparna

former_member197475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Aparna,

It won't happen at any cost. Refresh will work as per standard design.

Obviously you may face problems, if suppose unless there have been any changes in the POWL query by the developers. Please check that first.

Also there are some features which enables you to refresh automatically which may not be a part of standard delivery but need to be configured.

You can check the note 1937453 for more info.

BR,

RAM.