cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desktop Connection for CRM with Outlook-Error

Mofizur
Contributor
0 Kudos

We are using Desktop Connection for CRM with Outlook and while connecting we are getting below error message.I have check the user is present in the backend.Please suggest

[15-03-03 03:28:26.947055,T2392] [ERROR] [connector_site]: Connector managed exception '130698449069470557' : Logged user not found!

[15-03-03 03:28:26.947055,T2392] [ERROR] [connector_site]: Connector managed exception '130698449069470557' : Logged user not found!

[15-03-03 03:28:27.134559,T3840] [debug] [first chance exception]: class std::invalid_argument: An item with the same key has already been added.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

michael_sackmann
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

please note that there must not only be a user in the crm backend but the user must also be assigned to an employee (business partner of type employee). Please check notes 2085333 and 2090103. With the notes a check-report is delivered which executed some basic checks for an given user in crm backend for desktop connection.

Regards

Michael

Mofizur
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

I have implemented both of them and if I run the checker I can see below message in Dev Box

As you have said too that user needs to be assigned to an employee.Any idea where from I fix those RED items.

Surprisingly in sandbox if I run that report I am getting  only below item as RED but I am able to connect there.

Thanks,

Mofizur

Antonio_leites
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mofizur,

With transaction PPOMA_CRM you  assign the user (US object) to an employee (BP object). In this screenshot you can see that the user ESLEITES is assigned to employee 1043:

Kind regards,

Antonio

michael_sackmann
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Mofizur,

regarding "Process Type CX01 is not supported" you have to check the customizing in IMG:

CRM -> Desktop Connection -> Define Profile an Maintain Settings. Within this customizing

you can assign process tyes for appointments or task to an given profile. You should check this existing entries. Best use F4 value help, then you get a proposal for valid process types.

regarding "No dummy business partner exist". They are needed in case an appointment with an unknown attendee (on CRM server) is sychronized from outlook to CRM server. They can be assinged in IMG: CRM -> Desktop Connection -> Assign Business Partners to Unknown Attendees

regarding "User is not assigned to any employee" Antonio did already answer this. Please note this assignment can also be maintained within sap-gui transaction BP for business partners. For employees there is an tab "Identification" where you can assign an user-id to an existing employee. As an alternative you can also maintain this in CRM web client UI (e.g. by using business role SERVICEPRO).

Regards

Michael

Mofizur
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank Mike...We got it resolved after the correct attribute added to the user.Those two notes were really useful.

Thanks,

Mofizur

Answers (0)