cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actual costs not updated (PM)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning to all of you,

I have a very hard problem that I hope you can help me to solve it.

User has generated an Order of Maintenance with actual costs to 0 EUR. This happens with confirmation of hours only.

In my case, there is the following internal operation PM01 (confirmation of hours only) with actual costs to 0 EUR. Why this happens? I think that System, after confirmation, should update the actual costs.

In addition, when System doesn't update costs, if user reverse the confirmation and then make a new confirmation of hours only, in this case System correctly update the actual costs.

This problem is strange. If I take for example another Order of Maintenance similar to the first (same plant, same order type, same work center, same operation), System update costs.

The differences between order 1 and order 2 are only Standard text key and Cost center.

Thanks in advance for the support.

Bye.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

When the actual cost was not updated correctly, is this happens if the confirmation is cancelled by any chance. I remember below note was used some time.

1662922 - CATA/CAT9: Actual costs incorrect after canceling confs

But, if you can replicate this scenario, do raise this with SAP, seems to be some minor bugs.

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While doing confirmation may be in the case 1 as you said when he reverse and after that the system will takes time from planned hours which was mentioned at order released. So from the screen shot 2 is  it showing that plan and actual costs showing the same.

Process to follow is enter the time for each operation actually consumed and check for Final confirmation, Clear reservation and no remaining work which makes perfect completion of an order.

Regards

kiran