cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rendering problems with SALV_WD_TABLE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I have a strange behaviour with a SALV table in a customer web dynpro application.

Whenever I refresh the page with CTRL+F5 (with buffer refresh), the first line in the table gets stretched vertically (see attached screenshot).

When I scroll in the table or change to another view and back, the table looks normal again.

Any ideas, why this table behaves this way or how I can suppress this behaviour? Is there any way to rerender the table correctly or something like that?

Cheers,

Klaus

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Klaus,

It seems like behavior of sorting in alv. Check out if it has many records of same data of sorting keys.

Regards,

Rama

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks, but this has nothing to do with sorting.

Like I said, all the white space is ONE data line.

Look at the new screenshot - there I analysed the HTML with Firebug - the table row is indeed one <tr>-statement.

Regards,

Klaus

harsha_jalakam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Klaus,

Is it happening all ALV components while rendering or only this particular one?.

Anyways if it is showing this abnormal behavior, it is better to raise a note with SAP.

Regards,

Harsha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Harsha,

another ALV on this site also behaves the same way.

Thanks for the advice, I guess I have to contact SAP about this...

Regards,

Klaus

harsha_jalakam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Klaus,

Please check the Product availability matrix for webdynpro abap applications, with the IE browser, for the version that you are using, before raising an OSS message.

Close the thread, with the preferred solution.

Regards,

Harsha