Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

web dynpro IE opens application without user/password

elko_hasse
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

In my web dynpro application users have to log on with their SAP user and password.

When I close the application (close tab), but the Internet Explorer is still open (with other tabs) and I reopen my web dynpro application, I don not have to enter user and password again, the application just opens without.

When I totally close Internet Explorer (all tabs) and then open my web dynpro I have to enter User and Password.

For security reason user / password should be entered every time I open my web dynpro application, how can I achieve that.

Thanks

Elko Hasse

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As mentioned Kartice, Please remove the cookies and browsing history from IE.Please follow the below option to delete cookies->IE->top right->Safety-Delete browsing history.

regards,

Gopal

elko_hasse
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The reason is due to stored cookies.When ever user tires to open a closed WDP application with other IE session(S) open, it stores the cookies and will not ask for PW again when user tries to open the WDP application.

Thanks

KH

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to make the setting on the IE not to remember the passwords, That helps.

Thanks

Phani