cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PP-External Processing -PR generation upon previous operation confirmation only

srinivas_s7
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All, I would need some inputs on any standard or workaround to achieve this We have operation subcontracting and it works as per standard i,e when we create a production order for an order with 4 operations 10,20 ,30 and 40 If 30 is external operations ,the PR generates immideatly upon order release and save I need flexibility of PR create only when previous operation example 20 is confirmed (PCNF or CNF) Current Settings: 1. Finished part as scheduling profile with Order release on create 2. Operation has PP02 control key with all the basic settings for external subcontracting maintained in routing 3. OPL8 has indicator "3" for Res/Purch.Req If its not possible through standard,what would be the best workaround Thanks and regards, Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas

You should change the value of the customizing on OPL8 to '2 - From release' and release the order operations one by one, instead of releasing the entire order.

It is possible to use, for example, trigger points to release an operation when the previous one is confirmed.

BR

Caetano

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

srinivas_s7
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your inputs Caetano. We have constraints in releasing orders at operation level However,your suggestion is very helpful ,let me test and confirm regards, Srinivas

srinivas_s7
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Caetano, Is their any option to stock ,with order release Currently order release by operation is not accepted Refer any possible workaround .. Thanks , Srinivas