Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic write Collections Promise 2 Pay

former_member293658
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Collections Experts,

We have a requirement whereby we would like to automatically write off any P2Ps that are under $25 on the system. Is there any automated way this can be achieved on the system/ For example we have seen where it is possible to automatically close Dispute Cases (using BAdi FDM_AR_DISP_WRITEOFF  and program UDM_AUTOWRITEOFF ). However there does not seem to be anything equivalent for P2Ps.

A second query we have is regarding the existing process to close off P2Ps when the associated invoice has been cleared. We run the program FDM_P2P_AUTO_CONFIRM dail;y on the syste. However we are still seeing many P2Ps with status of '1' (Broken) in table FDM_P2P_ATTR even for those invoices which have been cleared/piad on the system. Should program FDM_P2P_AUTO_CONFIRM clear all those P2Ps with status '1' (Broken) once the eventual invoice has itsefl been piad, and if so can you advise why the program might not be clearing these P2Ps?

Thank you for your advice.

Michael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am confused why you would like to write off a promise to pay - it is a commitment from the customer to pay you.

If you dont want P2P's under $25 - then dont record them.

former_member293658
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

Yes you are correct. We confirmed again the requirement and it is not P2P that they want written off. B rather ut any open item amount on a customer account under $25 shoudl be written off automatically. I don't think there is any standard automated way in SAP to achieve this for mass amount of customers, only 1-by-1 with F-30 etc?

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK - I think you are looking in the wrong place.

If you disputed all items under $25 - you could then use dispute management to write them off - rather than P2P's

I would assume these are not invoices (doc types "RV") but residual items - so when you dispute all items under $25 include the doc type.

There is an auto dispute create transaction in the standard menu.

former_member228809
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear.

As I know, there's no automatic write off for P2P.

FDM_P2P_AUTO_CONFIRM is right one but P2Ps not updated will be changed by FDM_P2P_JUDGE. Plz run it daily too.