cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR valuation price set option in screen layout does not work.

former_member599472
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

My SAP version is ECC6.0 EHP7.

when I create the purchase request the system show ME083 error message ask me to input the valuation price.

But the setting  price & price unit  is "Option Entry" in the path IMG->MM->Purchase->PR->Screen layout at document level.

I check all posts in SCN, and no one met the same sistuation. Does my system didn't work well?

BTW, I don't want to entry PR Without price. I need enrty valuation price optional.

Could anyone tell me how to solve this problem?

BR

John

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor

Maintain the field 'Price and price unit' as optional entry for the field selection PT0B from field selection and then check again.

For more details have a look into the blog post

former_member599472
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Dibyendu,

Thank you very much.

You solve my problem. Thank you.

BR

John

ravindra_devarapalli
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dibyendhu,

Good Morning..

Can you please let me know about PT0B field selection key... Like PO also any standard field selection key...

How system will link to document type. I was assigned some other field selection key .. but from PT0B how it was working.. Is there any link?

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have explained the same thing on my blog

This is standard logic. Like PO, it is taking the field selection PT0F for standard PO (without any item category), for PR, it is taking the field selection PT0B.

Check the section "Define field selection or screen layout from IMG activity" - "Purchasing Document" - 4. Item Category.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

ravindra_devarapalli
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Please confirm which was correct answer.

Dibyendhu was mentioned two points ... one from screen layout ...
and second was Transaction variant...

As you mentioned in your query...

from screen layout it is not working ... So I hope from second point you are solved problem.

Please confirm if it is second point then let me know in that link which method you are used.

former_member599472
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ravindra,

Screen Layout is the correct one.

BR

John

ravindra_devarapalli
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try with Transaction and screen variant...

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-29078  

former_member201529
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear John,

This is standard behavior and the valuation price will be taken automatically from material master and your case might be no MAP value available for the material.

Kindly maintain the value in material master and try also refer below KBA.

1976282 - Valuation Price in Purchase Requisitions

Regards,

Karna J

former_member599472
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Karna,

Sorry! I didn't mention I am doing the account assignment K cost center.

Therefore there is nothing about the material master.

I only hope the system work as the screen layout "Option entry", not "Require Entry" even I already set "Option Entry".

BR

John.

former_member201529
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear John,

As per standard behavior the valuation price of PR must and it is one of the main parameter for release procedure.

There is one option to create PR without valuation price and try the following process

1. Kindly create new PR document type for cost center PO "K".

2. Use the field selection key "$$$$", it will not display the Valuation price field.

If the field "Price and price unit" is optional then price field is mandatory or make it display (0 will show) .

Regards,

Karna J

former_member599472
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I forgot to mention that I also change the system message

ME083 MEPO082 to W.

It also doesn't work, the system still show the error message ME083 to ask me to input the valuation price.

BR

John