Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

decimals APO a.check screen for PO

prasnop
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

When I create the PO (ME21N) the APO availability screen showing decimals if the quantities are in single digits.

How I can restrict the decimals for the PO. Could some please help How to restrict the decimals for PO like sales order below.

I do not want decimals in the APO availability check screen.

Below I have created the PO for the qty 5 but the system is showing 5.000. I want to remove .000.

If the PO qty is 5 then APO availability check screen should populate only 5. No decimals like 5.000.

Please help.

When I create the sales order  the APO availability screen showing single digits. No decimals for sales order.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Prasnop,

What is the business impact due to this additional 3 decimals ? Do you also see the same behavior once the confirmed quantity is applied on the PO Schedule line.

Babu Kilari

prasnop
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Babu..

I could not see the decimals in the PO schedule line.

Users are requesting to avoid decimals in the APO Availability check screen as It is giving some confusion whether it is thousands value / single value.

So users would like to maintain this value same in schedule line and APO A.check screen.

Example.

If the qty is 5 then it should pop up 5 in APO A.check screen

If the qty is 5 then it should not pop up 5.000 in APO A.Check screen --- NOT OK.

Thanks,

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Prasnop,

Did you check the unit of measure in CUNI for decimal places setting?

Do you have the same unit of measure in both cases?

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

prasnop
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi..

Decimal places settings are empty in my this case in the CUNI transaction.

Below you can see where decimal places maintained 'empty'

Thanks,

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pransop,

Display decimal place are 3.

Please refer consulting OSS note

547118 - FAQ: Result of ATP calculation

10. Question

Why is the confirmed quantity a decimal fraction even though I have activated the setting in Customizing that informs the system that decimal places must not be used for the unit of measure?

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Prasnop,

Does material in question has base or issue units of measure allows with 3 decimal places?

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar