cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error adding a request to the dispatcher queue (queu)

adarsh_jainer
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting many errors in system logs..can anyone suggest me how to corrct..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Adarsh,

Will this SAP note be useful 15606
- Overflow of dispatcher request queue
?

Also this similar thread too on collecting traces.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3677355 mentions about SM51.

At this point, it doesn't look like to do with ASE.

😃 Let's see what you have collect.

Hope this helps!

- Gek

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

manumohandas82
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Adarsh  ,

Please close the thread

adarsh_jainer
Participant
0 Kudos

hi mates,

thanks for all your replies.the error got resolved after restarting the PRD system.

Regars,

Adarsh

manumohandas82
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Adarsh ,

Are you still facing the issue ?

Please post your work process trace  ( /usr/sap/<SID>/instance/work/dev_w20  & usr/sap/<SID>/instance/work/dev_w19 )

Thanks ,

Manu

victoria_normand
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Adarsh,

As mentioned Gek this is not related to the ASE actually. It is related with your Netweaver configuration. I'm not sure from where is the the second snapshot, but if you check message from SM21 you should see which is the process request type concerned (more info also migth appear on dev_disp trace file), then from SM51 you have on menu Goto->Information->Queue Information a list of requests by process type (dialog, batch, update, etc) and you should confirm that the 'max.req.wait' has not reached the 'Max.no.of requests'.

But again, as this not ASE related, the best would be to have this post created on the SAP Netweaver Application Server comunity (http://scn.sap.com/community/netweaver-as)

Best regards,
Victoria.

adarsh_jainer
Participant
0 Kudos
adarsh_jainer
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bret,

I am literally new to SAP Basis.I do basic daily monitoring activities.Can u please specify what type of details u need.

Thanks&Regards

Adarsh

former_member188958
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please post details.

former_member188958
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Adarsh,

Sorry if my request for details was confusing.  I'd only looked at your post through the preview when doing initial moderation, which hadn't shown your screenshot jpg.

Since this issue is related to SAP Basis , I've moved your post to the "SAP Applications on SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise" space.  You'd originally posted it to the "SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise for Custom Applications" space which is for ASE as a generic database backend.

cheers,

-bret