cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caused by: com.sap.portal.prt.broker.PortalModuleNotFoundException: Could not retrieve portal application ServiceAclRepositoryService

former_member182652
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement where I have to fetch the results from KM API and the results are in the form of IResource type. But the results should be filtered according to the permissions assigned to the logged user on the retrieved resource.

For this, I am trying to use IAclService and IAclPermission for filtering.

service.isAllowed(resource, user, acl);

But I am facing these errors, when I run the application.

com.sapportals.portal.prt.service.ServiceException: Error while retrieving service: ServiceAclRepositoryService

Caused by: com.sap.portal.prt.broker.PortalModuleNotFoundException: Could not retrieve portal application ServiceAclRepositoryService

I have even checked in NWA that the navigation service is already started.

Please suggest any solution to resolve this.

Thanks & Regards,

Kunal Saggar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christian_santej
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi kunal,

does your repository you want to access/check support the specific security manager?

you can check this for nw70/73/74 via: http://<host>:<port>/irj - System Administration - System Configuration - Knowledge Management - Content Managemengt - Repository Managers. There you have to select/find your repository. here an example for the cm repository "documents":

hope this of any help for you.

regards,

christian

former_member182652
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Christian.. Yes the Security Manager is set for the repository. Is there anything else that I can check?

Regards,

Kunal Saggar

christian_santej
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi kunal,

hmm for now i have no idea...

btw what's the version of your netweaver system?

regards,

christian

former_member182652
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

It is netweaver 7.31 SP 8.

Regards,

Kunal Saggar

christian_santej
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi kunal,

i see - thank you.

just to rule out a permission issue. the user you are trying to read/access the service - does he/she has the action  "AclSuperUser" assigned? the role "pcd:portal_content/administrator/super_admin/super_admin_role" has this specific action.

regards,

christian

former_member182652
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Thanks. Yes, the user is assigned the Super Admin role.

Regards,

Kunal Saggar

christian_santej
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi kunal,

ok...hmm is it possible for you to post the complete snippet before the call of "service.isAllowed(resource, user, acl);" and also the log entry of the thrown exception?

regards,

christian