cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Object - Automation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm have a dashboard where my data's are coming from different team. The different teams are sending data thru email. So, i'm collecting the data and implement into the dashboard manually.

Is there any possible ways to do automation in BO instead of feeding data manually each time in dashboard.

I have did Semi automation, i loaded all the data into access db which i have received from mails from different team. Then i have created universe and connceted to that access db. so thru by query browser, i connected to universe and mapped all the datas in dashboard. So data will get refresh automatically.

But instead of loading all datas manually each and every time, is there any possible to do automation in BO or Xcelsius.

Can anyone give suggestion on this. How to avoid email datas and how we can laod data autoamtically into database.

Regards,

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

denis_konovalov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to automate this before it gets to BO. Collecting data via emails is obsolete.
give your users mobile apps connected to your backend DB for automated , up to date data storage, then connect BO to that DB for proper reporting.

BO purpose is to report of the data already collected. Collection of data is not BO's purpose.

Answers (0)