cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MBGMCR idoc with 331 movement failing when process by system user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are trying to process MBGMCR idoc with movement type 331 in background with idoc processing / reprocessing jobs RBDAPP01 / RBDMANIN.
We are getting a 'system error while processing' when batches are run with a system dialog whereas idoc is successfully processed when batches are run with dialog user. We believe this is because system user cannot be used by the system to process with the usage decision related to 331.

Question: Is there a way to make it work with a system user though? any kind of embedded certificated that we could link to the idoc, or any other solution welcome!

Thanks for your help,

Regards,

Bruno

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Don't you want to share which error you exactly have?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jürgen,

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Looking at the error messages next to this one in SE91 it seems it has something to do with digital signatures, which suggests that it really has something to do with dialog users (who else than a dialog user would need to be setup for digital signatures)

I never saw this message before and I did not work with digital signatures yet, I guess you have to approach somebody inhouse who knows about your environment with this digital signatures. (I neither found anything in SCN nor in Service Marketplace about this error message)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We will investigate around that.

Thanks for your search