cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Address Group be empty for an Address Number ?

devashish_bhattacharya
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I have an issue where for updating a Contact Person from Web UI I am getting a RABAX_STATE dump.

While debugging I found out that one of the Address Number for the contact person doesn't have an "Address Group" in table ADRC (field ADDR GROUP).

As a result it goes into the code which has an abort message in it.

My question is : Does the address number must have an address group assigned? If not,any idea how can we resolve this. We have an ECC system as well integrated with CRM.

Please help.

Regards,

Devashish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

devashish_bhattacharya
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arden,

There is entry for the respective Contact Person in the table. But it is not associated with the respective address number ( for which no addr group is maintained).

That is for the respective address number there is no entry in BUT021_FS table.

Regards,

Devashish

devashish_bhattacharya
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Any other suggestions please?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are there any entries on BUT021_FS?

devashish_bhattacharya
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

Yes, address seems to be inconsistent.

I analysed - Suppose address number is 0123.

This number is present in ADRC, but not in BUT020.

ADDR GROUP is empty in ADRC and ADRV.

And No entry for 0123 is present in ADRVC.

The report you suggested doesnt take the contact person as input. ( It takes central person which seem to be related to Org Model; as it brings to the Org tree in F4 help).

Any other suggestions please?

Thanks,

Devashish

devashish_bhattacharya
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Arden Stricke and prem Kumar,

For this Address Number, there is no entry in table BUT020 as well. And these notes compare the entries in ADRV ,ADRVP ,ADRC based on address numbers in BUT020.

However this address number is present in ADRC and ADRV table ( both having ADDR GROUP empty)

Could you please suggest?

Regards,

Devashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devashish,

I still think the address data in inconsistence for the contact person. Check with SAP standard report HRALXSYNC. This will help you to check the same and incase there is inconsistency this report help you to repair that too.

Thanks

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devashish,

The  dump is coming due to inconsistency in address table actually. I would request please go through below sap note for more detail about the issue you are discussing.

SAP Note: 846390 and 842768.

Thanks,

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devashish

I think you'll find it is required.

In your scenario, a value of BP should suffice

Regards

Arden