Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM Web ui profile parameters

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Colleagues

This is Eunhwa Park.

I have a question regarding ITSM in Solution Manager.

When I open transaction 'sm_crm', 'seleting a business role' screen appear.

But there are lots of business roles. I want to restrict useless business roles except the things that I need to get. Especially, I want to leave Solmanpro, Dispatcher, requestor roles.

To restrict the business roles that is useless for me, I want to set the parameters in SU01.

However, I don't know how to do it.

Fyi,  I attached screen shots.

Please give me a guide.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sven_schneider2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Independently of, the PFCG role SAP_SM_CRM_UIU_SOLMANPRO (defined in business-role SOLMANPRO) has to work, with note 2064228 you can use the parameter CRM_UI_PROFILE with wildcards, like SOLMAN*.

https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2064228/

Regards Sven

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eunhwa,

with the user parameter CRM_UI_PROFILE you can only set * for all roles or enter exactly one role.

If you want to have several, but not all roles available, you have to assign the corresponding PFCG roles to your user and clear the CRM_UI_PROFILE parameter for your user.

You can see the corresponding PFCG roles in the business role configuration:

Best Regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Christoph

Thank you for the information.

However, already PFCG Role ID is set SAP_SM_CRM_UIU_SOLMANPRO in the system.

But it's doesn't work.

Is there any solution to solve this problem?

Fyi, I attached a screen shot.

Best Regards,

Eunhwa Park

0 Kudos

Hi Eunhwa,

Have you removed the entry maintained in parameter CRM_UI_PROFILE.

And the required PFCG role id needs to be maintained in transaction SU01.

Hope it works.

Regards,

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prasad

Thanks Prasad.

What is the entry?

Best Regards,

Eunhwa Park

0 Kudos

Hi Eunhwa,

The entry in parameter CRM_UI_PROFILE(* or ZSOLMANPRO) needs to be deleted.

And then the PFCG Role id SAP_SM_CRM_UIU_SOLMANPRO needs to be assigned under Roles tab.

Regards,

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Prasad

Yes, I already have deleted CRM_UI_PROFILE. And then, I input the role 'SAP_SM_CRM_UIU_SOLMANPRO under the role tab in su01.

But it' doesn't work.

FYI, I attached error message screen shot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eunhwa,

if you assigned the role in su01 to your user, it should work. Maybe there is a buffer issue, did you try to log out and log in again?

Anyways, you can check for yourself why it does not work if your can debug:

Class CL_CRM_UI_PROFILE_DETERM

Method LOAD_PROFILES

Best Regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Christoph

Maybe, It's will not be a buffer issue. Although I log out and log in, It's doesn't work.

However, spcific user cannot access transaction 'sm_crm', especially solman_admin user.

Others can access transaction 'sm_crm'. For example, im_creat_sm8 or im_proc_sm8 that are template user.

I don't know Why only solman_admin user cannot acccess the CRM WEB UI....

And I am not good at debuging...

Thanks Christoph.

Best Regards,

Eunhwa Park

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiho Eunhwa,

does the solman_admin user geht the "you are not assigned bla bla..." Message or is he even not able to start Transaction sm_crm?!

If its the second issue, please add Auth Object S_TCODE with value SM_CRM to your user.

The Role SAP_SM_CRM_UIU_SOLMANPRO (which is linked to BR SOLMANPRO) is not enough for a user! He also Needs the Standard CRM UI_COMP Role SAP_SM_CRM_UIU_FRAMEWORK.

As your template users are called IM_* youre working within the ITSM-Scenario.

Thats why I recommend to copy the processor or admin Standard Composite Role  SAP_SUPPDESK_PROCESS_COMP to your customer Namespace ZSAP_SUPPDESK_PROCESS_COM (incl. all single roles) and assign it to your user.

Note: if you also copy the CRM Navigation Role from SAP_SM_CRM_UIU_SOLMANPRO to ZSAP_SM_CRM_UIU_SOLMANPRO you also have to update this within the Business Role SOLMANPRO to enable the link between user and Business role.

Please be aware that you delete the paramter in SU01 because it overtakes all other definitions.

Regards,

Robert

nisha_vinod
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check the wiki below for complete steps.

IT Service Management Roles and Authorizations - SAP IT Service Management on SAP Solution Manager -...

Hope this helps.

Regards

Nisha